- 2023 Red Line Oil MEGA CAMP Presented By Gut's Racing & ATI
2023 Red Line Oil MEGA CAMP Presented By Gut's Racing & ATI
MEGA CAMP 2022 Presented by Gut's Racing & AT Industries, Inc.
Memorial Day Weekend
Bar 2 Bar MX in Maize, KS
May 27, 28, & 29, 2023
THE SIXTH ANNUAL MEGA CAMP IS HERE! Kick off your summer with a full weekend of training with our team!
If you want to invest in your program! This is the training camp to attend!
This camp will elevate your program both ON and OFF the track. These coaches have done it, can do it, and will do it. Riders of ALL AGES, ALL SKILL LEVELS, and ALL BIKE SIZES are welcome. This is a true training camp where each rider will become a safer, smoother, and more experienced athlete. We have a number of drills and challenges to keep learning fun during this action packed three day camp.
FOUR AMA Professional Coaches - THREE Days - TONS of Riding - ENDLESS Amounts of Fun
Scott Gebken - Innovative MX Training (USMCA Certified Coach)
Brett Cue - FXR/Storm Lake Honda
Jeff Crutcher - RippinRuts
Kevin Moranz - Moranz Racing
Our SECOND ANNUAL Athlete's Summit Dinner presented by Mel Hambelton Ford and B's Moto Lab will take place on DAY 1 of camp this year! This educational event will help improve all of those "off the bike" details, such as bike set up, sponsorship, and social media promotion, that go into racing and be sure to elevate your racing program.
Visit the MEGA CAMP 2023 tab for more information!
Make sure you follow @innovativeMX and @mega_camp on Social Media for camp updates!
THIS WILL BE OUR MOST INFORMATIVE CAMP TO DATE AND YOU DON'T WANT TO MISS THIS!
We only want the best for our racers! Therefore, we are limiting the rider roster to ensure that every rider gets the attention they deserve. Every attendee should be able to start, stop, and operate their motorcycle efficiently! Every rider should have have a well maintained machine for three intense days of riding and all riders are required to wear the the proper riding/safety gear.
- Total price of the training is $600 per rider.
- Non-refundable deposit of $100 to reserve roster spot.
- Remaining $500 is due day of event at sign-up. (CASH ONLY)
- LIMITED ROSTER SPACE AVAILABLE.
- Camping is available - Contact Bar 2 Bar MX for more information.
- Please designate bike size, skill level, and the name of the rider.
- Each attendee will receive an email with the full weekend schedule and event details when registration closes on Wednesday, May 24th at 12:00PM, or before, if the roster sells out!