MEGA CAMP 2022 Presented By Gut's Racing - SOLD OUT - JOIN THE WAIT LIST
!! - SOLD OUT - JOIN THE WAIT LIST - !!
MEGA CAMP 2022 Presented by Gut's Racing
Memorial Day Weekend
Bar 2 Bar MX in Maize, KS
May 28, 39, & 30st
THE FIFTH ANNUAL MEGA CAMP IS HERE! Kick off your summer with a full weekend of training with our team!
If you want to invest in your program! This is the training camp to attend!
This camp will elevate your program both ON and OFF the track. These coaches have done it, can do it, and will do it. Riders of ALL AGES, ALL SKILL LEVELS, and ALL BIKE SIZES are welcome. This is a true training camp where each rider will become a safer, smoother, and more experienced athlete. We have a number of drills and challenges to keep learning fun during this action packed three day camp.
FOUR AMA Professional Coaches - THREE Days - TONS of Riding - ENDLESS Amounts of Fun
Scott Gebken - Innovative MX Training (USMCA Certified Coach)
Brad DePrenger - DPMX Tracks & Training
Jeff Crutcher - RippinRuts
Kevin Moranz - Moranz Racing
For the first time ever we are holding the MEGA CAMP Athlete's Summit presented by Mel Hambelton Ford and B's Moto Lab! This educational event will help improve all of those "off the bike" details that go into racing and will be sure to elevate your racing program.
Visit the MEGA CAMP 2022 tab for more information!
Make sure you follow @innovativeMX and @mega_camp on Social Media for camp updates!
THIS WILL BE OUR MOST INFORMATIVE CAMP TO DATE AND YOU DON'T WANT TO MISS THIS!
We only want the best for our racers! Therefore, we are limiting the rider roster to ensure that every rider gets the attention they deserve. Every attendee should be able to start, stop, and operate their motorcycle efficiently! Every rider should have have a well maintained machine for three intense days of riding and all riders are required to wear the the proper riding/safety gear.
- Total price of the training is $500 per rider.
- Non-refundable deposit of $100 to reserve roster spot.
- Remaining $400 is due day of event at sign-up. (CASH ONLY)
- LIMITED ROSTER SPACE AVAILABLE.
- Camping is available - Contact Bar 2 Bar MX for more information.
- Please designate bike size, skill level, and the name of the rider.
- Each attendee will receive an email with the full weekend schedule and event details when registration closes on Wednesday, May 25th at 12:00PM, or before, if the roster sells out!